Automatic Number Plate Recognition Contract
The Highways Agency (HA) National Traffic Control Centre (NTCC) monitored journey times on the UK’s major roads via a nationwide network of over 1,000 automatic number place recognition cameras. Bouygues Energies & Services were commissioned to install power supply connections between the HA equipment and the NTCC mains isolation cabinet.
Bouygues Energies & Services solution
- Installation of electrical equipment in the HA source supply.
- Termination of the armoured cable in the NTCC mains isolation cabinet and the HA source.
- Book road space bookings.
- Upgrade the HA source supply to current Design Manual Roads Bridges specification.
- Connect and test the electrical supply.
Benefits to the client
- Ensured joined up service delivery.
- Single turnkey contractor across multiple sites.