Peterborough Schools: Total Facility Management
As part of the IIC Bouygues Consortium, Bouygues Energies & Services FM provides total facilities management and lifecycle services, for a period of 30 years.
Our on-site multi-skilled staff are flexible in their service delivery to enable a rapid response to the changing requirements of the school teams.
Bouygues Energies & Services FM provides the following services:
- Building and fabric maintenance
- Mechanical and engineering
- Grounds maintenance
- Energy management
- Cleaning including window cleaning
- Caretaking and premises management
- Waste management
- Health and safety management
- Environmental management
- Projects works
Benefits for Client
- Sustainability achieved through increased recycling levels. Initiatives work through the combined participation of school staff and pupils.
- Installation of bottle and can crushing machines at all schools encourages student participation and raises awareness of the new recycling initiatives.
- Develop the learning environment, by creating a nature area, installing a greenhouse and providing composting bins enabling students to compost their garden waste.
- Work experience students at Ken Stimpson Community School have benefitted from undertaking hands- on catering in their own school kitchen.
- Lifecycle fund management.