Our expertise in sustainable living and working environments promotes a responsible socio-economic and environmental vision.
Bouygues Energies & Services helps you build a sustainable working environment, delivering environmentally responsible projects and ensuring the comfort and well-being of your users.
Relying on our technical expertise and range of services, we take a proactive approach to integrating energy performance into the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets; infrastructure, building or industry.
Harnessing the capabilities of Bouygues Construction’s businesses and our experience integrator and operator we can provide long-term support for our partners throughout the value chain – design, build, operate and maintain – for both new build and renovation projects. We are energy management system ISO 50 001-certified.
We are committed to achieve Net Zero emissions by 2050 for scopes 1, 2 and 3. You can read more about our Carbon Reduction Plan here:
Helping our clients achieve excellence
Bouygues Energies & Services can help you achieve environmental certifications including BREEAM®, LEED®, HQE® and ISO 50001.
Building on our participation in the Grenelle Environment Forum working groups, Bouygues Energies & Services has been involved for a number of years in rationalising and reducing energy consumption in network infrastructure and buildings.
- Investing heavily in innovation programmes, tools and procedures, such as Hypervision®, a technological platform for collecting, statistically analysing, monitoring, simulating and predicting a site’s energy use; and EcoFlex’IT, a cost-efficient, ecological and flexible architecture concept for voice and data communications infrastructure in buildings.
- Leveraging the expertise we have acquired in each of our business activities; ensuring company-wide cooperation; running training sessions led by experts.
- Systematically identifying environmentally responsible alternatives in our solutions.
- Building industrial partnerships with the Bouygues group and other players in the sector to deliver comprehensive solutions: energy performance contract with the City of Paris, IssyGrid® smart grid in Issy-les-Moulineaux, an the first positive energy office building (Green Office).
- Organising programmes to raise awareness of eco-friendly behaviours among users (employees, residents). We take into account, not just buildings and communities, but also the comfort and well-being of building occupants and/or the wider public. We are involved in trial programmes such as IssyGrid® and COOPERATE in partnership with other players, testing the energy models of the future.
In addition to our clients’ projects, we continually endeavour to improve the way we do things.
Following its refurbishment in 2013, the head office of Bouygues Construction, Challenger, became a positive-energy building. It is the first building in the world to have achieved triple LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE® certification at the highest level.
The Bouygues Energies & Services head office 'Australia', is one of the first low energy buildings to have been built in France. It has also obtained “HQE® Exploitation” certification for high environmental quality in operation, thanks in particular to its sophisticated energy performance monitoring system.
Sustainability is embedded within the culture of our company. In our 2020 Sustainability Report we take a reflective look at the progress we have made during a challenging 2020, from network outages to a global pandemic. This report outlines our successes and highlights the areas where further work is required.
We ensure all our projects have an effective environmental strategy. We are proud that 95% of our business activities were ISO 14001-certified in 2016.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Bouygues Energies & Services recognises its corporate and social responsibilities to its shareholders, customers, supply chain, employees and other stakeholders. We strive to be a good corporate citizen and fulfil our responsibilities to the societies and communities in which we operate; recognising economic, social and environmental considerations in our decision making to deliver our business objectives in a caring and responsible manner.